David M. Breen & Co is a Waterford based accountancy and business advisory firm offering a wide range of accountancy, auditing, taxation, bookkeeping, insolvency and business advisory services.
We are seeking to recruit an experienced Accounting Technician / Receptionist to join our team. You will work with a team of talented individuals in a dynamic, challenging and fast paced environment. This role would ideally suit a qualified or experienced Accounting Technician who wants to develop their skills in a dynamic environment.
• Maintain SAGE / Xero accounting records for clients
• Prepare bank reconciliations.
• Maintain debtors and creditors ledgers
• Prepare other key balance sheet reconciliations
• Prepare monthly accounts
• Prepare and file all revenue returns, VAT, PAYE, PRSI.
• Prepare and Process payroll
• The preparation of year-end financial accounts.
• The preparation of various tax computations and returns (including Corporation Tax and Income Tax).
• Role will provide the opportunity to develop your accounting and tax skills.
The Suitable Candidate should: –
• Be a Fully or Partly Qualified Accounting Technician
• Have 2 years+ experience in practice.
• Be experienced in accounts preparation
• Have a high level of problem-solving skills with a practical hands on approach.
• Be able to work on own initiative and to take responsibility.
• Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Be proficient in Microsoft excel.
• Be able to work to deadlines.
• Have client facing experience.
• Have the ability to bring accounts from source documents to full financial statements
• Have a focus on a career in practice.
The salary will reflect the experience a candidate brings to the role and the position has potential for significant career advancement/opportunity. Please forward application including CV in strict confidence via email to email@example.com
Closing Date: 20th August 2021