David M. Breen & Co is a progressive, two partner Waterford based accountancy and business advisory firm offering a wide range of accountancy, auditing, taxation, bookkeeping, insolvency and business advisory services.
We are looking for a Trainee Chartered Accountant to join our team – start date 2nd September 2019.
The successful candidate will work in a professional team and experience different clients and types of projects in conjunction with their academic training programme.
This position is open to business graduates with a minimum 2:1 honours degree with CAP1 and/or CAP2 exemptions.
This position will involve a 3 or 3 ½ year training contract leading to the ACA professional qualification.
The following attributes are necessary: –
• Have studied a relevant accountancy or business degree.
• Excellent problem-solving skills with a practical hand’s on approach.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines.
• Highly motivated and professional.
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Computer Literate, in particular, proficient in Excel.
• Commitment to providing excellent client service.
Applications including CV via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 31st July 2019.